Communal Stair Cleaning
- Brush and mop all stairs and landings.
- Power vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Clean treads and risers.
- Dust and clean any light switches, skirting, dado rails and window ledges.
- Dust and clean bannister rails.
- Damp wipe any wall tiles.
- Dust front and rear doors.
- Clean and polish door brasses on entrance door.
Specifications can be altered to suit individual client needs. Stair cleaning is normally carried out on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
CAS have over 25 years experience within the cleaning industry providing a comprehensive range of services.
- Office Cleaning
- Window Cleaning – including stretch and reach pole system
- Common Rooms/Day Centres
- Back Court/Bin Store Area Cleaning
- Bulk Removal
- Needle Collection/Disposal
- Void/Sparkle Cleans
- Graffiti Removal
- Carpet Cleaning
As BICSc corporate members, all of our cleaning operatives are fully trained to this professional standard ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard.